1 tap for 2 kegs
- You can connect 2 kegs to the same tap
- Save space and equipment costs
- The drinks do not mix
Exploitation done easy
- A single handle to control the tap
- Easy start, no staff training required
- Bottle holder easy to switch and wash
- Reverse drainage valve prevents dripping
Low cost maintenance
- Assemble and install in 5 min or less
- No tools required for maintenance
- Just 1 expandable part: replace the membrane after finishing 40 000 cycles.
- A tap maintenance does not require to switch off the main gas supply line. You can keep using other taps.
- Mat black finish
- Shows no fingerprints
- Fits any brewery style
There are no reviews yet.